Subject: Re: M31 nova candidate naming for Jan 2011
From: Kamil Hornoch <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 16:24:43 +0100

Dear Daniel,
        I send you additional photometry of novae and nova candidates
in M31 measured by me:

Additional R-band magnitudes for PNV J00423907+4113258:

2011 Jan. 26.817 UT, 20.5 +/- 0.4 (K. Hornoch, 0.65-m telescope at
Ondrejov); 28.710, [20.9 (Hornoch).

Additional magnitudes for M31N 2011-01a:

2011 Jan. 26.817 UT, R = 19.0 +/- 0.15 (K. Hornoch, 0.65-m telescope at
Ondrejov); 28.710, R = 19.7 +/- 0.25 (Hornoch); 29.730, R = 19.9 +/- 0.25
(Hornoch and B. Mikulecka, 0.65-m telescope at Ondrejov); 30.727, R = 19.8
+/- 0.3 (Hornoch and P. Hornochova, 0.65-m telescope at Ondrejov); 31.725,
R = 20.2 +/- 0.4 (Hornoch and Mikulecka); Feb. 1.732, R = 20.2 +/- 0.3
(Hornoch and P. Zasche, 0.65-m telescope at Ondrejov); 6.760, R = 20.8
+/- 0.4 (P. Kusnirak, 0.65-m telescope at Ondrejov).

R-band magnitudes for nova candidate discovered by E. Ovcharov et al.
(ATel 3128):
2011 Jan. 28.765 UT, 18.1 +/- 0.15 (K. Hornoch, 0.65-m telescope at Ondrejov);
30.757, 18.8 +/- 0.2 (Hornoch and P. Hornochova, 0.65-m telescope at
Ondrejov); Feb. 9.777, 18.5 +/- 0.15 (Hornoch and P. Kubanek, 0.65-m
telescope at Ondrejov).

R-band magnitudes for CSS110115:003640+405143:
2011 Jan. 28.775 UT, 18.6 +/- 0.15 (K. Hornoch, 0.65-m telescope at Ondrejov);
30.776, 18.6 +/- 0.15 (Hornoch and P. Hornochova, 0.65-m telescope at
Ondrejov).

Best wishes,

Kamil Hornoch
Ondrejov observatory
______________________________________________________________
> From: "Wolfgang Pietsch" <[email-masked]>
> To: [email-masked]
> Date: 11.02.2011 08:35
> Subject: M31 nova candidate naming for Jan 2011
>
> CC: "Martin Henze" <[email-masked]>, "Vadim Burwitz" <[email-masked]>, "David Bishop" <[email-masked]>
>Dear Dan,
>
>in Jan 2011 four nova candidates in M31 have been reported.
>
>The first has been named by you as M31N2011-01a.
>
>The second is listed on your CBAT "Transient Objects Confirmation Page" as PNV
>J00423907+4113258, was photometrically confirmed  but did not make it to
>your "M31 (Apparent) Novae Page".
>
>The third was anounced in ATel 3128 by  Ovcharov et el. and confirmed by Kamil
>Hornoch and other groups.
>
>The forth is a "Catalina Real-Time Transient Survey" source also confirmed by
>Kamil Hornoch.
>
>All sources are listed on David Bishop's web site.
>
>I would like to include the sources on our M31 nova candidate page and name
>them according to the CBAT scheme (M31N 2011-1a/d) in the order given above.
>However, I want to avoid confusion. Therefore, could you please tell me if
>you also intent to put them onto your "M31 (Apparent) Novae Page" and - if
>so  - if you intent to use a different ordering.
>
>Thanks
>
>Wolfgang
>--
>-------------------------------------------------------------------------
>Wolfgang Pietsch                  Phone +49 89 30000 3879
>Max Planck Institut               Fax   +49 89 30000 3569
>f"ur extraterrestrische Physik,   E-mail (Internet): [email-masked]
>Giessenbachstrasse,               ftp (anonymous):   ftp.xray.mpe.mpg.de
>Postfach 1312                                          cd people/wnp   or
>D-85741 Garching, Germany         ftp://ftp.xray.mpe.mpg.de/people/wnp
>