Subject: PN in M31
From: "Miyaki-Argenteus" <[email-masked]>
To: "IAU" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "MPE Pietsch Wolfgang" <[email-masked]>, "Nishiyama Koichi" <[email-masked]>, "Kabashima Fujio" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 23:12:26 +0900

IAU
PNV J00412300+4106174   2011 06 05.7993*  00 41 23.00 +41 06 17.4  16.6 U 917W 591S  M31       N 0

     Koichi Nishiyama, Kurume,Japan and Fujio Kabashima, Miyaki,Japan
 report the prediscovery of a possible nova (mag.= 16.6)  in M31 on
 three 40-s unfiltered CCD frames taken  around 2011 Jan. 17.437 UT, 
( limiting magnitude = 18.9 ) using a Meade  200R 0.40-m f/9.8 reflector
  (+SBIG STL1001E camera). (reference catalogue USNO B1.0) as follows

     PNinM31  C2011 06 05.79929 00 41 23.00 +41 06 17.4         16.6        D62

    We report that this star locates 917" west and 591" south from the
center of galaxy. Nothing is visible at this location on our past frames taken
 on 2011 Mar. 07.429 UT (limiting magnitude = 19.2 ) and Mer. 08.432 UT
 (limiting magnitude = 18.8 ).
  We have checked in Minor Planets. Nothing is visible at the position of
 possible nova on the Digitized Sky Survey(POSS2/UKSTU) from 1986 Nov. 27
(limiting red mag 18.7) and 1993 Oct. 21 (limiting infrared mag 17.9).
(http://www.lowell.edu/users/massey/lgsurvey.html) has position end
figures 22s53,  18."5, distance 5."4,  magnitudes V=22.1, B=23.8, R=21.1

Miyaki-Argenteus Obs. D62
Tel&Fax 0081-942-96-4122
Koichi Nishiyama
Fujio Kabashima