Subject: correction
From: "Miyaki-Argenteus" <[email-masked]>
To: "IAU" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "MPE Pietsch Wolfgang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2011 23:22:01 +0900

IAU
PNV J00412300+4106174   2011 06 05.7993*  00 41 23.00 +41 06 17.4  16.6 U 917W 591S  M31       N 0

error
     Koichi Nishiyama, Kurume,Japan and Fujio Kabashima, Miyaki,Japan
 report the prediscovery of a possible nova (mag.= 16.6)  in M31 on
 three 40-s unfiltered CCD frames taken  around 2011 [Jan. 17.437] UT, 
( limiting magnitude = 18.9 ) using a Meade  200R 0.40-m f/9.8 reflector
  (+SBIG STL1001E camera). (reference catalogue USNO B1.0) as follows

correct
     Koichi Nishiyama, Kurume,Japan and Fujio Kabashima, Miyaki,Japan
 report the prediscovery of a possible nova (mag.= 16.6)  in M31 on
 three 40-s unfiltered CCD frames taken  around 2011 [Jun. 05.799] UT, 
( limiting magnitude = 18.9 ) using a Meade  200R 0.40-m f/9.8 reflector
  (+SBIG STL1001E camera). (reference catalogue USNO B1.0) as follows

Miyaki-Argenteus Obs. D62
Tel&Fax 0081-942-96-4122
Koichi Nishiyama
Fujio Kabashima