Subject: PN in M31
From: "Miyaki-Argenteus" <[email-masked]>
To: "MPE Pietsch Wolfgang" <[email-masked]>, "MPE Burwitz Vadim" <[email-masked]>, "MPE Henze Martin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 02:41:22 +0900

Konnitiwa !( Guten Tag ! ) Herr Dr.Pietsch, Herr Dr.Burwitz, Herr Dr.Henze, 
Wir fanden P.Nova in M31 u. mit Bilder. es ist flog.
viele Gruesse

IAU
PNV J00424482+4118007   2011 07 22.6861*  00 42 44.83 +41 18 00.7  15.9 U 006E 112N  M31       N 0

     Koichi Nishiyama, Kurume,Japan and Fujio Kabashima, Miyaki,Japan
 report the discovery of a possible nova (mag.= 15.9)  in M31 on
 three 40-s unfiltered CCD frames taken  around 2011 Jul. 22.686 UT, 
( limiting magnitude = 19.0 ) using a Meade  200R 0.40-m f/9.8 reflector
  (+SBIG STL1001E camera). (reference catalogue USNO B1.0) as follows

     PNinM31  C2011 07 22.68608 00 42 44.82 +41 18 00.7         15.9        D62

    We report that this star locates 6" east and 112" north from the
center of galaxy. Nothing is visible at this location on our past frames taken
 on 2011 Jul. 12.738 UT (limiting magnitude = 19.2 ) and Jul. 16.728 UT
 (limiting magnitude = 19.1 ).
  We have checked in Minor Planets. Nothing is visible at the position of
 possible nova on the Digitized Sky Survey(POSS2/UKSTU) from 1986 Nov. 27
(limiting red mag 18.7) and 1993 Oct. 21 (limiting infrared mag 17.9).
(http://www.lowell.edu/users/massey/lgsurvey.html) has position end
figures 44s81,  01."4, distance 0."7,  magnitudes V=21.1, B=22.4, R=20.4

Miyaki-Argenteus Obs. D62
Tel&Fax 0081-942-96-4122
Koichi Nishiyama
Fujio Kabashima