The Max-Planck-Institute tries to convey its work and the results of his research to a broad audience. Regular news on science results, projects and people at the institute are supplemented by a variety of events both in-house and elsewhere.
MPE engages in outreach activities through a wide range of activities, including:
- Press releases about scientific results and general news,
- Social Media: since 2021, the MPE operates its own Twitter account and LinkedIn
- regular events, e.g. open house and guided tours for groups
- lectures for the general public, partly online
- information material about the institute in general or individual projects.