Dr. Silvia Spezzanopostdoc
Dr. Silvia Spezzano leads a Max Planck Independent Research Group at MPE since November 2020.
She received her PhD at the University of Cologne in 2013 with the Thesis "Rotational spectroscopy of elusive molecules in the laboratory and in space", and was a Minerva Fast-Track fellow at MPE from 2017 to 2020.
- Gas-phase molecular spectroscopy
- Hayley Bunn, postdoc (will join in August 2022)
- Katharina Giers, PhD student (2021-present)
- Dr. Sigurd S. Jensen, postdoc (2021-present)
- Dr. Yuxin Lin, postdoc (2021-present)